Our payment options
Invoice, installment, bank transfer or card. You can always feel secure regardless of the choice of payment method
If you choose a part payment, it means that you can pay your order in 3, 6 or 12 months.
Of course, you can also pay the full amount or a larger part of it within the contract period without extra cost. In order to be able to choose a part payment, you must be over 18 years of age, be a public accountant in Sweden and be approved in the credit credit that sees in connection with the purchase. The aviaries are sent by mail.
- You always get the item delivered to you before you pay
- Get longer credits with Billmate’s installment
- Always the same interest rate regardless of the size of the purchase and the number of months you choose
- The first payment will only be cut the next month
- Access your invoices via Billmate online
- Always at least 14 days right of withdrawal in example with the distance and home sales law
If you choose invoice purchases, you only pay after you receive your goods
By trading with Invoice you are offered the following:
- Always get your order home before you pay
- At least 14 days payment time
- You never have to disclose your sensitive card details
- Always 14 days right of withdrawal in accordance with the distance and home sales law
Pay by card
You can pay with VISA and Mastercard. All transactions are set up with 3D-Secure, Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code. That we also have tools to prevent fraud embedded in our solution is a matter of course.
Direct payment via bank
You do not need to register to use Trustly and we do not store any information that can be used to access your bank account. Trustly uses the highest available encryption standard on top of your bank’s own security system.